Yesterday I attempted some glittered Easter eggs, and let me tell you, they are not as simple as you would think.
The pink glitter is from the Target dollar bin and the bronze glitter is Recollections fine glitter from Michael’s.
These came out better than I expected them to, but only because I spent about an hour and a half completely covered in glue while Jack listened to me whimper.
My best advice on the glitter and glue front is to use less glue than you think is necessary. I used way too much, which smeared when I then tried to roll the egg in the glitter. Also, if you have the time, try doing one side of the egg at a time, to let them dry more fully. I think you can tell why a couple of those bronze eggs are not fully covered!